Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

For years I have wanted to start a blog but simply haven't found the time or energy.  I am always overcomplicating things, so this is my attempt to keep it simple.  That is also the inspiration for the blog's title.  Growing up, my dad always told me, "Karen, every living thing just needs three things: water, dirt and sunshine."  So now that I am raising my own family, I am doing my best to get us back to those three essential ingredients.  I'm not there yet, but every day I try to find new ways to simplify our lives and bring our diet as close to water, dirt and sunshine as possible.  I am blessed to have a hard-working, loving husband, Greg, and three beautifully unique children, Annabelle (5), Greyson (3) and Adeline (1).  Follow me as we travel down the road to a simpler and brighter tomorrow.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment